Now is the time to live your ideal life. -COUSINEAU

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

progress!

Yesterday i stepped on the scale and was amazed that i lost 4.5 pounds in one week! I wasn't even as good as I could have been this past weekend. I still haven't added exercise into my routine either, which i know will help! And angela my dear partna in crime lost 2 pounds as well! way to go girls...looks like we are on our way!!!

k i just checked my BMI for kicks...

Mirm, Your BMI is 29.6
This is above the BMI range of 20-25 which experts generally consider to be healthy. Losing weight would help your health and energy level, plus reduce your risk for disorders such as diabetes and heart disease.


BMI Ranges: What they mean
Experts generally consider a BMI below 20 to be underweight and a BMI of 20 to 25 to be healthy. BMIs of 25 to 30 are generally considered overweight while a BMI over 30 is generally considered very overweight (obese).


YIKES THAT MEANS I AM RIGHT ON THE EDGE OF OBESE. How depressing! :(

TO get to a healthy 25 BMI, I must be at the weight of 184. If I recall this is my absolute lowest weight that I have been on Weight Watchers. The Weight Watchers site also says that a healthy Weight Range for me (at my height and age) is 147 to 177 pounds.

I'd be very happy at the high end of that scale...I definitely felt amazing even in the 190's, so I can only imagine how great I'd feel in the recommended ranges.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home